Certificate Programs: Desktop Applications
Certificate In Graphic Designing
DESKTOP APPLICATIONS / CERTIFICATE IN GRAPHIC DESIGNING
This course is designed with the following objectives:
- Get a understanding of concepts, tools, techniques and methods used in a multimedia environment.
- Enhance images and create appealing illustrations for the Web
- Create engaging and interactive Web interfaces by using text, graphics, animations, and video
Foundation Semester- Multimedia
After completing the Foundation Semester – Multimedia, students will be able to:
- Understand Page Layouting
- Understand Linear and Non linear presentations and basic authoring
- Create and edit images
- Principles of Animation
After completing the course on Adobe Photoshop, students will be able to:
- Explore and Understand the Photoshop environment
- Work with image areas and layers
- Enhancing and saving images in the web, print, and PDF formats
- Manage assets using the various tools
- Create and edit vector paths
- Create special effects and use video tools to edit video files
- Task Automation in Photoshop
- Set preferences for size units and file optimization
- Color management techniques, adjustments and consistency for images
- Create web page layouts
- Plan and Create animations for web and mobile devices
- Color Workflow, color management and profiles for image display
- Eliminate and Edit defects in images and color correction.
- Create high quality CMYK separations for commercial printing
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Try our extensive database of FAQs or submit your own question...